Nullmax is a technology company focusing on autonomous driving, committed to providing the world with safe, efficient and affordable autonomous driving solutions, by leveraging the state-of-the-art technologies including computer vision, deep learning and AI. Founded in Silicon Valley, USA in 2016 and headquartered in Shanghai in early 2017, Nullmax is one of the earliest companies in China that obtained autonomous driving road test license in California, USA. The company has deployed an autonomous driving team and test fleet both in Shanghai and Silicon Valley.
Nullmax’s autonomous driving solution adopts vision-based perception system of multi-sensor fusion, and is characterized by advanced technology, stability and reliability with outstanding cost advantage. Besides providing OMEs and Tier 1 with a systematic solution containing Highway Pilot (HWP), Autonomous Valet Parking (AVP) and Traffic Jam Pilot (TJP), Nullmax is also dedicated to promoting the traffic transformation by applying its autonomous driving solution to Shared Mobility.
The foundation team of Nullmax is one of the few teams in the world that had personally and fully participated in the large-scale applications of autonomous driving, boasting extensive experience in both hardware and software of autonomous driving. In addition, Nullmax has established a team of talents with technology and automobile expertise, who have served global automobile giants and reputed technology companies.
· Former Tesla Senior Computer Vision Engineer
· Key member of Autopilot team, Tesla
· Lead Tesla Vision deep learning project, directly reported to Elon Musk
· Published more than 20 papers in top journals and internationally renowned conferences, and has 3 granted US patents
· Former Senior Manager of Supply Chain and Products management team
· Key member of Autopilot and infotainment product team, participated in the productization of Autopilot 1.0 and Autopilot 2.0 projects
· Responsible for Model S/X/3 product supplier development, procurement, manufacturing, testing, quality and reliability of the entire systematic planning and execution